7Days / 06 Nights visiting
3N Melbourne / 3N Sydney
Your Australia Tour Package begins with your arrival at the Melbourne Tullamarine Airport by 2000 hrs. At the airport, you will be greeted by your local representative, and will be transferred to your hotel by a seat-in coach. Please note that extra private surcharge will apply for late night arrivals. Also, early check-in at the hotel will be subject to availability). You stay overnight at the hotel.Day 2
Your day starts with a sumptuous breakfast, after which you embark on the morning, half-day City Tour via your seat-in coach, which ends at 1145 hrs, at the Federation Square. (The tour is complimentary and hence non-refundable).
From here, you take the Melbourne Visitor's Shuttle Bus (charged at AUD 5 per head), from Stop #2 to reach the Sports Precinct, i.e. Stop #3. Now, walk across to Gate # 3, situated between light towers 1 & 2, to join one of the following tours:
1. 1Hr Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) Tour - Guided - The tour operates between 1000-1500hrs and is available only on non-event dates.
2. 1Hr Melbourne Yarra River Cruise - Strats from the Southgate Art & Leisure Precinct - The last departure time is between 1500 -1530hrs.
After the tour, return to the hotel on your own. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Enjoy the well-spread breakfast in the morning, and choose any 1 of the following options for a day long tour via seat-in coach. (The tour is complimentary and hence non-refundable) -
1. Morning Great Ocean Road Tour - The tour starts at 0800 hrs and ends after 2000 hrs.
2. Phillip Island Penguins, Kangaroos & Koalas - Ex Federation Square - The tour starts at 1300 hrs and ends after 2130 hrs.
3. Sovereign Hill Gold Rush Tour - The tour starts at 0800 hrs and ends by 1730 hrs and is available only on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday.
4. Puffing Billy Steam Train & Yarra Valley Wineries - Includes Dominique Portet, Rochford, etc - The tour starts at 0800 hrs and is available only on Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday.
5. Puffing Billy Steam Train & Healsville Wildlife Tour - The tour starts at 0800 hrs and is available only on Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday.
Enjoy the well-spread breakfast in the morning and then check-out from the hotel to proceed to the airport for your onward flight to Sydney, where you arrive by 2000hrs. At the airport, you will be greeted by your local representative, and will be transferred to your hotel by a seat-in coach. After check-in at your hotel, enjoy your day at leisure. You stay overnight at the hotel.Day 5
Enjoy the lavish breakfast at your hotel, and set out for a half day city tour via a seat-in coach, where you get the opportunity to revel in some wondrous views of the Opera House and the Harbour Bridge, along with a brief visit to the beach. (Please note that the city tour is complimentary, and hence non-refundable)
Your coach will drop you off at the Darling Harbour or the Circular Quay at around 1145 hrs, from where you can head out to the Sea Life Aquarium. Here use your Combo 2-Pass voucher for admission into the aquarium as well as the Sydney Eye Tower along with a $D experience. (Note that the transfers to the Aquarium and Tower are not included in your package)
In the evening, you can head out on your own to the King Street Wharf #5 at the Darling Harbour so as to enjoy the Sydney Show on The Indian Dinner Cruise, with standard seating. (Note that the transfers to the Cruise are not included in your package)
Tip: You can upgrade to priority seating at an additional cost of AUD 20 per person.
Please Note: The cruise does not operate on Tuesdays and Sundays. The Cruise is not available on 5th Oct, 25th to 29th December, 31st Dec, 1st January, 26th January and 14th February. Also, Jain Menu is not catered on the cruise.
Your day starts with lip-smacking breakfast after which you head out on a day long tour. (The tour is complimentary and hence non-refundable). Pick a choice of 1 from the below options:
1. Grand Pacific Drive Tour (via seat-in coach) - Incudes the Jervis Bay Dolphin Cruise. The tour starts at 0800 hrs and is available only on Tuesdays and Sundays.
2. Blue Mountains Tour (limited hotel pick-up) - Includes a visit to the Wildlife Park, along with rides at the Scenic World with a 2- course lunch. The tour starts at 0800 hrs and ends by 1800 hrs.
3. Hunter Valley Wineries Experience Tour (limited hotel pick-up) - Includes a 2 course lunch. The tour starts at 0800 hrs and ends by 1830 hrs. It is available only on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday
4. Port Stephens' Dolphin & Dunes Tour (limited hotel pick-up) - The tour starts at 0800 hrs, ending at 1900 hrs and is available only on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Saturday.
Today is the last day of your International Tour Package. Enjoy your lavishly spread-out breakfast and proceed for check-out from the hotel. Your seat-in coach will take care of your departure transfer to the Sydney Airport for your onward flight back home.